Saturday, July 29, 2017
**NEW 1-Day Only**
· 18 Holes Medal Play
· Flights: Players will be flighted after the round based on scores with 8-10 players per flight.
· Ties: Ties for first place in the Championship Flight will be decided by a sudden death playoff immediately following
the conclusion of the round. All other ties will be decided by a scorecard playoff according to USGA recommendations
(total of last nine holes, total of last six holes, total of last three holes, last hole)
· This is an OPEN event – there are no residency requirements. Anyone meeting the following requirements may play:
· Participants must be female, have amateur standing, and be at least 14 years of age on/before July 29, 2017.
· Members of college golf teams must have graduated from a BN high school.
· Deadline for entry is Friday, July 28 at the Weibring Golf Club.
· Entry form must be complete and fees must be paid for each player being registered.
· Tee Times will begin at 9:00am. And will be assigned with paid registration.
· $45 per player includes greens fees, range, and prize fund.
· $22 per Weibring Golf Club season passholder.
· $14 per player optional Cart Fee payable on Saturday.